Our commitment to your privacy
Personal information we collect
The types of Personal Data that we collect, by ourselves or through third parties, include:
· Email address
· Cookies and Usage Data
· First and Surname
· Billing Address and Delivery Address
If you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information
to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
This information may include your:
· Billing and shipping address(es)
· Details about your order (quantity, product)
· Email address
· Phone number
We share this information with Squarespace, our website hosting provider, so they can provide website services to us.
How we use personal information
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· By registering on the mailing list, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning Life UK Ltd.
· Email addresses are stored and managed by third party provider MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC). This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
· Analytics including cookies usage data are sent to Google Analytics to enable us to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour
· Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of the website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
· First and Surnames are stored during the order process when making a purchase of our products. This is to ensure we have the correct names for delivery fulfilment. This information will be shared with 3PL Solutions & Royal Mail in order to fulfil order deliveries.
· Billing Address and Delivery Address are stored and managed during the order process when making a purchase of our products. The Billing Address is stored and managed by third party provider Stripe Payments UK Ltd.This type of service makes it possible to manage User’s payment when purchasing our products. Delivery Addresses are stored and managed by third party Squarespace and Life Water UK. This is to ensure we have the addresses for delivery fulfilment for the User. This information will be shared with third party 3PL Solutions and Royal Mail order to fulfil order deliveries.
We aim to collect and process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws that regulate data protection and privacy. This includes but is not limited to national laws implementing the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), which will be replaced on 25 May 2018 by the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679).
Disclosing personal data to third parties
Your access rights
In accordance with your legal rights under applicable law, you can request to receive information regarding the Personal Data that we collect about you; what we use that Personal Data for and who it may be disclosed to. Please write to our UK team @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Where applicable law allows, we may require further information to verify your identity or locate the specific information you seek before we can respond in full. You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing activity by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the any of the communications from Life UK Ltd.
Security to protect personal data
We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We also endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Personal Data from external threats. However, please be aware that there are always inherent risks in sending information by public networks or using public computers and we cannot 100% guarantee the security of all data disclosed or transmitted to us.
We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay.
In respect of the holding of Personal Data for fundraising or direct marketing purposes, we will retain this data for a limited period in line with recommendations of the ICO and other competent regulatory authorities.
Third party platforms
If you have further queries or requests relating to how we use Personal Data, please contact our UK team at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your Personal Data in accordance with applicable law you can complain to the ICO.
Latest update: 3rd October 2019